Film ... Fly ... Experience Australia
Australia Future Unlimited Schools Video Competition
Your opportunity to win a five-day visit to Australia
Students from schools across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have the chance to win a five-day visit to Australia, hosted by a partner Australian university in the
Film … Fly … Experience Australia - Australia Future Unlimited Schools Video Competition
- Grades 9-11 students across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are eligible to participate
- A 'Team' should have 2 students and 1 teaching staff
- School students will demonstrate their English language skills and develop a short video on a topic nominated by the partner institution in Australia. Click here for more information about the themes
- Teams should choose a theme, prepare a 3 minute video (in English language) and upload the same on this competition website. Click here to register
- Schools can nominate a maximum of 20 teams. One 'team' can work only on one 'theme' (multiple themes per team is strictly not allowed)
What will the winning teams get?
Each winning team will receive return flights from India/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh/ Sri Lanka to Australia for two students and one accompanying teaching staff. Accommodation, food and a learning experience are also included.
The competition is organised by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission in association with HDFC CREDILA, other partners and sponsors are Macquarie University, Southern Cross University, RMIT, University of Queensland, University of South Australia, Qantas Airways, Allianz Global Assistance and Iglu.
It is a good opportunity for the winning schools to increase their profiles as they will be featured in publicity campaigns related to this competition. Winning videos will be promoted through social media.
For students, the competition is a great opportunity to:
- Use their English language skills
- Find out how being creative can increase their opportunities to study and work abroad
- Exploring possibilities of a global career
- Find out more about Australia as a study destination
- Gain experience of making and editing short videos
For teachers, our Australian experts will provide tips for exploring exciting study options and to create and upload the videos on YouTube.
What are the next steps?
Register… Create and Upload… Win… Fly to Australia
- Your video must be 3 minutes in length
- Schools and teachers should encourage their students to register early
- Click on our Resources and Information page to understand the themes open to applications from your country. We will guide you on how to create and upload a video through this page
- Register yourself – We suggest the teachers / schools to help the students register
- Be innovative! Create a winning video
- Your short video has to be in English
- Upload your video before the specified date. Don’t be late!
- Winning students should have necessary permissions from both schools and their parents for this competition
- Any doubt? Click on the FAQs section